"Matrox Monarch HD is the latest product that exemplifies what Matrox Video does best—provide high-quality, technologically-advanced tools for video professionals that combine multiple functions in a single cost-effective product," said Alberto Cieri, senior director of sales and marketing at Matrox. "This is the first time that simultaneous streaming and high-quality recording can be achieved so easily and inexpensively."
Matrox Monarch HD will be demonstrated at the 2013 NAB Show in booth SL4616, April 8-11.
Price and availabilityPriced at $995 US (€799, £750) not including local taxes and delivery, Matrox Monarch HD will be available in June 2013 through a worldwide network of authorized dealers.
About MatroxMatrox Video is a technology and market leader in the field of HD and SD digital video hardware and software for accelerated H.264 encoding, realtime editing, audio/video input/output, streaming, A/V signal conversion, capture/playout servers, channel-in-a box systems and CGs. Matrox's Emmy award-winning technology powers a full range of multi-screen content creation and delivery platforms used by broadcasters, telcos, cable operators, post-production facilities, videographers and A/V professionals worldwide. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
Also Hot Topic like the past year was 4K. Matrox has you covered with their new 4K card..!
Matrox Introduces 4K Video Monitoring Card for Adobe Premiere Pro — Matrox Mojito 4K
Post-production professionals see every pixel of every 4K frame in real time to craft breathtaking content
Matrox Mojito 4K will be featured at the 2013 NAB Show in the Matrox booth SL4616 and in the Sony booth C11001. The realtime 4K editing demonstrations will showcase the Matrox Mojito 4K card in a workstation-class Windows computer running Adobe Premiere® Pro and driving a Sony PVM-X300 reference monitor.
Key features of Matrox Mojito 4K
- 4K (4096 x 2160), QFHD (3840 x 2160), 2K(2048 x 1080), HD and SD output resolutions
- 60 fps frame rate support, even at 4K resolutions
- SD, HD and 3G-SDI connectivity per SMPTE 259, 292 and 424/425M Level A and Level B mapping
- 8- and 10-bit YUV output at all resolutions and frames rates
- 16 channels of SDI embedded audio support
- Bi-level and tri-level genlock input
- Five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket
- Highly optimized Adobe Transmit plug-ins for Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe SpeedGrade™
- WYSIWYG support for Adobe After Effects® and Photoshop®